FAFSA Filling

To file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you may opt for any of these three methods

  1. Apply online (file electronically) at www.fafsa.ed.gov (recommended) or
  2. Complete a PDF FAFSA – which is available for you to print and fill out manually or is screen-fillable where you can enter your data on the screen before printing it for submission or
  3. Request a paper FAFSA by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at
    1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 1-319-337-5665.

If you’re applying for financial aid from the federal government, including the Pell Grant, Perkins Loan, Stafford Loan, your application must be submitted no later than June 30, but no earlier than January 1.

Last updated: June 16, 2012 by & filed under FAFSA

Subscribe to Single Mom's News, Special Deals & Giveaways