This scholarship was established in honor of the late Anne Lindeman who fought to improve the quality of education in the state of Arizona. The scholarship recognizes the need to extend help to young Arizona students in their quest for higher education.
Anne Lindeman Memorial Scholarship is privately funded by the Southwest Student Services Center in Phoenix. The company has long been in the business of help ease educational costs and award yearly financial assistance to university students with admirable academic skills across the state of Arizona.
What is it?
- The Anne Lindeman Memorial Scholarship is dedicated in assisting students who are seeking to complete a post-secondary education at selected institutions in the state of Arizona.
- The scholarship distinguishes Arizona university students who have good academic standing and who are already in pursuit of a degree in a specified field of study.
- It is awarded freely to legal residents of the state but can only be applied for once. This is not open for high school students.
Who is eligible?
Undergraduate students who can fulfill all of the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Has a junior OR senior standing at a partner Arizona College or University.
- Is taking a course of study in Social Sciences, Health Sciences or Education.
- Has a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
How much aid is available?
The memorial scholarship awards $1,000 each year to 3 undergraduate students.
How do I apply?
The scholarship can only be applied online through the Southwest Student Services Center (SSSC) website at http://www.sssc.com or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I get an application?
Application forms may be completed at the SSSC website at http://www.sssc.com before April 1 deadline.